Views - India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
"An Safe-secure, environment friendly, affordable, operationally cost efficient, enabled with ease of maintenance services and well connected with today’s ICT world is a smart automotive"
Mr. Rajeev Kumar Sharma,Principal Consultant, Tech-Mahindra, India
m2m2iotpaper.com - Thank you very much for your views to India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Mr Rajeev Kumar Sharma, we are indeed very honored to have you at the first edition of India Smart Automotive Forum 2015, and we sincerely appreciate your very valuable contribution to the forum.
May we request you to kindly let our previous and our presently confirmed and prospective participants of India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 know your views and thoughts and how would you define Smart Automotive in the context of India?
In Indian context i feel – “An Safe-secure, environment friendly, affordable, operationally cost efficient, enabled with ease of maintenance services and well connected with today’s ICT world is a smart automotive”
m2m2iotpaper.com - What do you think is required to turn the Smart Automotive vision into reality?
Smartly bringing in together multi-disciplinary experts is a mammoth task. Actually realization of smart automotive demands a true collaboration and synchronization among – automotive industry, start-ups, and academia & independent developers.
m2m2iotpaper.com – How and where can the start-ups find there space in the eco-system and make the most of the opportunities available?
This domain has immense opportunities & growth potential for services, infrastructure, applications and platform solutions. Challenges are also too high w.r.t regulation, standardization and authoritative guidelines.All these challenges are becoming predominant when world is heading towards semi-autonomous to autonomous solutions.
m2m2iotpaper.com - Do you think a forum such as India Smart Automotive Forum that brings together the stakeholders from the Smart Automotive ecosystem provides a platform to discuss, deliberate and exchange, important and necessary? If yes, why?If no, why?
Yes, Forum could help us in getting multi-dimensional views of industry echo system, opportunity of brainstorming and networking.
m2m2iotpaper.com – What companies/organizations, participants, panel discussion topics would you like the forum, India Smart Automotive Forum 2015, to cover and deliver? And, what would you like to take away from India Smart Automotive Forum in 2015?
• Automotive compute platforms
• Communication & ICT needs of automotive industry
• Future of semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles in India
• Security & safety
• Regulatory & authorities angles
• Applications, Intelligence & how this will move ahead with digital India
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Highlights
- 30+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry
- Experts and Key Decision Makers-
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking with 'C-level' executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Topics include
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
- Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
- Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Mobile Applications and Mobility Services-including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
- Convenience Services-Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
- In-Car Infotainment
- Parking Space.
- Point Of Interest.
- Traffic Updates.
- Weather Information.
- Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.