Views - India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
"There are many initiatives taken to make smart cities and a city becomes smart when the traffic and the vehicles are smart."
Dr. Shobha Rekh, Director, Karunya University
m2m2iotpaper.com – Thank you very much for your views to India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Dr Rekh, we are indeed very honored to have you at the first edition of India Smart Automotive Forum 2015, and we sincerely appreciate your very valuable contribution to the forum.
May we request you to kindly let our previous and our presently confirmed and prospective participants of India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 know of your views from India Smart Automotive Forum 2015. Views and thoughts and how would you define Smart Automotive in the context of India?
India is moving towards a modern, cleaner and eco friendly environment. There are many initiatives taken to make smart cities and a city becomes smart when the traffic and the vehicles are smart. Especially India is a crowded country with lots of vehicles and unruly drivers/riders. Automotive industry needs to become smart to make India smart. There need to be strict traffic regulations which would alert the people so that they fall in line.
m2m2iotpaper.com - What do you think is required to turn the Smart Automotive vision into reality?
Many innovations need to happen in India in the automotive sector as India is unique and the technology abroad cannot be as such applied for Indian environment.
m2m2iotpaper.com - How and where can the start-ups find there space in the eco-system and make the most of the opportunities available?
There need to be a clean policy without the intervention of politicians . The startups can also join with bigger industries.
m2m2iotpaper.com - Do you think a forum such as India Smart Automotive Forum that brings together the stakeholders from the Smart Automotive ecosystem provides a platform to discuss, deliberate and exchange, important and necessary? If yes, why? If no, why?
Definitely Yes, I believe this is the right place to discuss as the stakeholders and the decision makers also participate.
m2m2iotpaper.com - What companies/organizations, participants, panel discussion topics would you like the forum, India Smart Automotive Forum 2015, to cover and deliver? And, what would you like to take away from India Smart Automotive Forum in 2015?
There could be panel discussions on
1. What innovations need to take place in the automotive platform
2. Can the Indian market supply the need?
3. Are universities capable of supporting the need as lakhs of young minds are groomed in universities?
4. Can the government fund real good initiatives to startups and universities?
5. When do we start working?
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Highlights
- 30+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry
- Experts and Key Decision Makers-
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking with 'C-level' executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Topics include
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
- Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
- Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Mobile Applications and Mobility Services-including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
- Convenience Services-Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
- In-Car Infotainment
- Parking Space.
- Point Of Interest.
- Traffic Updates.
- Weather Information.
- Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.