Raksha SafeDrive is India’s First Smart Road Safety Platform.
The Smart platform involves a SafeDrive - An Internet of Things (IoT) car gadget connected to RakshaNet - A network of emergency services.
SafeDrive is a tamperproof standalone device capable of automatic crash detection, GPS tracking, two-way voice communication, reporting basic telemetrics and driver performance evaluation.
RakshaNet is a network of road emergency services (ambulance, police, fire, roadside assistance, notification to family etc.) accessible at the touch of a button from SafeDrive.
We will revolutionize how Indians call for help and how India responds to road emergencies.
Our Partners - India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
- ABI Research
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- Auto & Design
- Business with India
- Connected Automobiles 2015
- Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA)
- Council Global
- Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India
- Digital India
- India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA)
- Innovability S.r.l.
- Karunya University
- M2M Asia Pacific
- Mind Commerce
- RE news india
- Smart Webzine
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC)
- The School of Planning and Architecture (SPA)
- The Trusted Computing Group (TCG)