Sr. Director & Group Coordinator, R&D in IT and CC&BT
Director – Standardization, Policy and Regulation
Technology Watch & Foresighting (TWF), Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Highlights
- 30+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry
- Experts and Key Decision Makers-
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking with 'C-level' executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Topics include
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
- Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
- Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Mobile Applications and Mobility Services-including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
- Convenience Services-Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
- In-Car Infotainment
- Parking Space.
- Point Of Interest.
- Traffic Updates.
- Weather Information.
- Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.