Delhi features an atypical version of the humid subtropical climate. The warm season lasts from April to July with an average daily high temperature above 36 °C (97 °F). The cold season lasts from December to February with an average daily high temperature below 23 °C (73 °F).
Kindly check with your travel agency, or with the Indian Embassy in your country, if you need a visa to enter the country.
The Indian Rupees is the currency of India. For up-to-date exchange rates, please refer to a currency exchange site on the Internet, e.g. http://www.xe.com/
For tourist information on Delhi, and India, please refer to http://www.incredibleindia.org
The languages of Delhi are Hindi, English and Punjabi. The official language of the conference is English.
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Highlights
- 30+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry
- Experts and Key Decision Makers-
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking with 'C-level' executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Topics include
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
- Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
- Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Mobile Applications and Mobility Services-including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
- Convenience Services-Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
- In-Car Infotainment
- Parking Space.
- Point Of Interest.
- Traffic Updates.
- Weather Information.
- Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.