Exhibition - India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
m2m + iot technologies are moving into exciting new applications and industries. With a growing range of contraptions to collect, manage and share information via the m2m + iot technologies, the Automotive professionals are producing new value for their clients and stakeholders. Using data from m2m + iot technologies, new solutions can abridge and quicken work processes across a project or an organization. Integrated technologies are key drivers to provide tighter interaction between field, office and client.
The BRAND NEW SERIES of ‘India Smart Automotive Forum’ is filled with program that covers a wide variety of Smart Automotive Eco System and the Value Chain. In use cases, expert speeches, and panel debates from around the world, you will learn about people and projects where m2m + iot solutions are transforming the way Smarter Automoive works.
Click here to download the exhibition floor plan.
For further queries and discussion on India Smart Automotive Forum 2015, please contact;
Shilpi Batra (Ms.)
Forum Director - India Smart Automotive Forum 2015
Telephone: +91 9818105643, 9599074767
India Smart Automotive Forum 2015 Highlights
- 30+ C-Level Speakers
- 100+ Attendees
- Plenary, Keynotes and Panel Discussions by Top Industry
- Experts and Key Decision Makers-
- Case Studies and Presentations by Industry and innovative start-ups
- 10 extensive hours of networking with 'C-level' executives and founders of innovative start-ups
- Topics include
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle.
- Business Models and Public Policies including Public Private Partnership.
- Clean and Green Vehicles, such as; Electric-Hybrid and Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- Mobile Applications and Mobility Services-including Connected Navigation and Vehicle Services, such as;
- Convenience Services-Payments for Insurance, Remote Diagnostics and Health Reports.
- In-Car Infotainment
- Parking Space.
- Point Of Interest.
- Traffic Updates.
- Weather Information.
- Vehicle Interfacing with Networks and Power Grids.